Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ok.  So here's the finished product.

The most permanent thing I did was to use velcro that had adhesives and put a few inches onto my kayak.  Other than that, no holes, nothing permanent.

It is ROCK solid.  I think it's going to work,  Now its up to the operator.

I used hooks to hold the two sides of the board down.  The board was too thin so I drilled a hole in the top of a PVC pipe cap and added a washer and wingnut.  The front is just wedged in and held in place by the bungie cords.

1 comment:

ฟีฟ่า ยูโร said...

The fun of casino games.

Sbobet Is one of the leading online casino websites, the online gambling provider, which is currently gaining in popularity. This online gambling provider is one of the starting point for gaming. The latest online betting system that allows players to access and choose the service on the online casino website easier.

Today, playing online casino games can be endless. Everyone loves to play online gambling games because it gives both fun and money. Because every time you beat online gambling, you can earn money for yourself.

So nowadays online gambling is accepted. It's a gamble around the world and it's another fun one. The return is very high. No matter which online betting format. It can make money for the player itself. So if you think carefully, join the fun. Only you can sign up for our online casino. It can be enjoyed playing online gambling all the forms you like at the website คาสิโน